Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for HIL Jobs.
Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2018 | In this article you will surely get latest updates on Hobark International Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Title: Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager
Req ID: 0988
The employee will be responsible to implement and manage the:
- Company wide Integrated Management System
- SHEQ System and Procedures
- Maintenance of ISO Certifications
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s ISO-9001 compliant quality management system (QMS) throughout the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s ISO 140001:2004 compliant environmental management system (EMS) throughout the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational health, safety management (OHSMS) compliant system throughout the business
- Compile the SHEQ statistics and other data required for the management review and implement agreed actions focusing on continuous improvement of the QMS, EMS and OHSMS
- Liaise and coordinate with Heads of Departments to ensure corporate and contractual SHEQ requirements are implemented and targets met
- Manage, organise, and execute process, accident/incident investigation and system audits throughout the business
- Manage, organise, and execute risk assessments
- Ensure adequate posting of safety notices / circulars
- Maintain metrics to monitor and close-out of audit findings
- Develop customer focused information packages, presentations and solutions during the tender phase of projects, maintaining continuity during handover to project teams and/or the Heads of Departments
- Develop and implement continuous improvement, customer-oriented solutions
- Interact cross functionally with project and functional management to resolve quality health, safety & environment issues
- Review technical requisitions and procurement documentation for quality, health, safety & environment compliance
- Manage, plan and implement subcontractor / vendor audits to meet QMS / SMS & EMS, project and corporate requirements
- Develop and distribute management reports
- Audit Departmental compliance with contractual requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement action plans
- 20 years’ experience
- Working as an HSE and/or SHEQ Manager for international companies in construction and oil and gas
- Experienced in implementing new SHEQ systems
- Experienced in getting and maintain ISO certifications
- EPC, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, QA/QC, Quality Control
Job Title: Camp Boss
Req ID: 1107
- Planning, organizing and controlling camp operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts. Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance. Establishing work procedures and policies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Coordinating closely with client representatives and other contractor personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitoring operations with a view to more efficient management and performance techniques.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Play a key role in budgeting and controlling costs. Specifically food and consumable costs, ensuring accurate POB schedules are prepared and submitted in a timely manner to the relevant departments.
- Organizes the implementation of instructions including customer service, catering delivery and handling, food safety, HACCAP, quality control and Health and Safety as per company approved SOP
- Any other duties as directed by P&F Manager
- City & Guilds 706-1/2 or Equivalent HACCP Level 3
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in similar position, preferable within oil and gas camp facilities.
- International experience, preferably West Africa regions Working with multi-cultural clients and colleagues
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply