DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies Online.
DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment 2018… DGS Integrated Projects Limited, DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment; DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on DGS Integrated Projects Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
DGS Integrated Projects Limited Recruitment 2018
DGS Integrated Projects Limited is a wholly Nigerian company, incorporated in 2009 to provide integrated Oil, Gas and Energy Infrastructure service packages. Registered in Nigeria, our primary focus is the provision of best in class, fit for purpose and effective technical solutions to the challenges of the Nigerian Oil, Gas and other selected sectors. DGS operates from its Lekki, Lagos corporate office and other strewn project locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
About The Project
- DGS Integrated Projects Limited has been contracted to perform the Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) of a new 75MMscfd capacity gas plant capable of processing both NAG and AG to deliver sales gas which meets the pipeline quality as specified by (WAGP).
- Compressors will also be required to boost pressure of AG to the specified inlet pressure of the gas plant prior to processing the commingled NAG and AG. This will be done by decommissioning the existing plant and install within the same plot (120m by 100m).
- The current integrated gas production facilities comprise a NAG processing plant and AG compression station which are currently unable to process gas to meet WAGP specifications, and stabilize condensates to attain an RVP of 8.5 suitable for blending with bulk crude oil stream. Processed gas is routed exclusively to a power station located in Delta State to satisfy a gas supply obligation.
- Project Engineering experience
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Work without supervision
- Supervisory abilities
- Sc/BEng in relevant discipline
- 10 years post-NYSC in Oil, Gas and Energy Infrastructure Contracting
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking to fill the position of Finance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
- 3 to 5 years’ post-NYSC experience in financial responsibility.
- Must possess demonstrable knowledge in taxation and banking systems.
- ICAN/ACCA membership is added advantage.
Job Title: Lead Corrosion Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Vacancy Type: One Year Project ContractJob Description
The Lead Corrosion Engineer shall assist in execution of materials & corrosion engineering activities and related specifications as required for a Project and as assigned/directed by the Lead Engineer and perform the following main tasks:Duties and Responsibilities
As Lead Corrosion Engineer, main duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Report to the Principal/Lead Engineer (Materials Engineering Technology) and work under his overall supervision and directions.
- To take the responsibility materials & corrosion engineering activities as assigned by Principal /Lead Engineer. Also, assists or performs duties of Lead Engineers in his group as and when assigned.
- To review and understand scope of work of vendor’s packages/sub-contractor’s works and specifications thereof and check materials & corrosion related requirements based on MSDs and other relevant documents during Enquiry phase and raise all relevant issues for clarifications/resolution, as needed.
- To provide inputs to FEED endorsement, qualifications to FEED, man-hours estimate and identify the risks related to Project.
- Reviews metallurgical/corrosion related contents to Vendor packages requisitions, participate in technical bid evaluation, and provide post award technical support to Package engineers as needed. Ensures that material selection for all package items is properly specified in Vendor Datasheets/Drawings and recorded on Material Selection Diagrams.
- To follow up offers for Specialist studies/Sub -contracts floated by the materials and corrosion engineering group and participate in technical bid evaluation along with Lead Engineers.
- To be focal point and coordinator for Technical Feedback Register compiling all important material & corrosion related issues derived from tender clarifications, technical deviations, problems experienced & lessons learnt, warrantee claims etc. To ensure compilation is done client-wise and subject–wise to serve feedback for a new Enquiry and Project.
- To be custodian of Engineering Procedures / Technical Feedback Register related to materials & corrosion discipline and initiate updating as and when required.
- Be familiar with different software for corrosion rate calculation and perform/assist Lead Engineers in corrosion rate calculations, when needed.
- To assist Lead Engineers in his group during development of material selection diagrams, material selection report, corrosion risks assessment studies or other deliverables as requested by Lead Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering in relevant discipline will be preferred.
- 8 – 10 years (post-NYSC) demonstrated experience in corrosion engineering, preferably in oil & gas industries. Work experience with Engineering consultancy organization and/or EPC Contractor will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of metallurgy & corrosion engineering focusing on selection/corrosion control and material specification/standards. Capable of choosing the most cost-effective materials based on fit-for-purpose if for any item when material selection is not defined /specified in the Engineering Design.
- Basic knowledge of identifying damage mechanisms, and risk assessment/matrix of equipment from safety and reliability stand point and an aptitude for participating in RBI studies when required by the Client.
- Good knowledge of materials for use in sour service requirements and in depth knowledge of NACE standards MR0175/ISO 15156, MR0103, TM 0177, TM 0284 etc.
- Sound knowledge of Oil & Gas industry Materials & Corrosion problems and issues and understanding of life-cycle cost, reliability, operability and maintainability with a particular focus on Materials & corrosion Engineering.
- Good awareness of pertinent Codes & Standards.
- Ability to think analytically, innovatively, practically and pragmatically. Due to varied scope, complexity and nature of work and to be flexible to manage his time and work to address multiple demands.
- Ability and an aptitude for developing technical specifications, Material Selection Diagrams, Material Selection Reports, Corrosion Risk Assessment Reports, and deliverables as assigned.
- Excellent intrapersonal and communication skills in English (written & verbal)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2018.